Monday 13 October 2008

5 Shows, 4 Days, Columbus, Ohio

Yes, you could say that I am tired.

Buffalo show was huge - I never thought I'd see a pit for Lemuria. Ninja Gun are seriously nice guys, they have a second hand church van which apparently stops them getting hassled by the cops. Anyway, show went really well, yes. Next night it was a Community church, yes, strange but ok. Plenty of free food but mainly very rich cakes etc, I still feel awful from them a bit.

Today's two shows were basement shows, so pretty rad. Unfortunately the drive between the shows (only two hours) infuriated me for no good reason. Missed the first band to have a little walk and cool down. Really did not want to go back and play, or talk to anyone. Of course, as soon as we started to play, felt amazing. We're also sleeping at the same house tonight and the sound of the keyboard is SO loud, i best go as everyone here is trying to sleep.

Rah.

No comments: